A special “Thanks!” Lisa Georgiana Director of The Center for Service & Learning at St. Francis University for an outstanding Sideline Cancer collaborative presentation consisting of the various initiatives at SFU that are actively involved in Cancer Advocacy and Awareness!
The presentation included The Master’s Degree Program in Cancer Care which is the ONLY Master’s degree program in the nation that focuses on exercise oncology with a multidisciplinary approach.
Reps in attendance today were:
- Cancer Care Master’s Degree Department Chairs
- SFU Sideline Cancer Club Chapter
- SFU FROG (Forever Remember Our Golden Angels which is a club that assists pediatric patients)
- SFU Advancement and Marketing offices
- Check recipient Mrs.Lori Wills (Mother of 8th-grade cancer Survivor Noah Wills) and our GFF was a recipient also!
Closing remarks and a beautiful prayer was given by miraculous stage IV colon cancer survivor and “famous” cycling enthusiast Brother Shamas McGrenra!
#BelieveAlways that #TogetherWeCan #SidelineCancer!